The Archway 'Zero Emissions Network' (ZEN) is working to make Archway a cleaner, healthier place to work and do business by improving local air quality, supporting active travel and reducing business energy and transport costs. The Archway ZEN Grant enables workplaces to apply for funding to implement initiatives that will support these aims.
Examples of initiatives likely to be funded by the Archway ZEN grant include:
The ZEN team are able to provide advice on what might suit your organisation and we encourage workplaces to get in touch prior to application for an initial chat. Applications are welcome from all local Archway businesses registered with the ZEN.
Applying to the Grant
Before applying to the grant contact us to discuss the measure or initiative you are looking to fund. We will tell you if it is eligible and suggest alternative measures or more relevant grants. We will also discuss the full range of services currently available to businesses signed up to ZEN.
The maximum available grant for each business is £1,000. Businesses can apply to the grant by completing and submitting the application form which can be found in the lefthand bar of this page. You will be notified via email within 2 weeks of submission to confirm whether or not your application has been successful.
To ensure the grant supports the overarching aims of the project, a maximum of 20% of the overall grant pot will be awarded to greening projects with the remaining 80% awarded to projects that support a switch to low emissions transport modes and building energy efficiency.
As part of our on-going commitment to improving air quality and the services we provide to businesses, we will require evidence that the grant was spent on the proposed initiative (receipts, paid invoices, photo evidence etc.) and require the workplace to take part in a post-grant survey after 12 months to assess the impact of the grant.
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE: No works/purchasing of goods should be carried out until written confirmation of funding is received from the Zero Emissions Network.